- First e-merchant ok.de already contractually integrated
- For all e-merchants Visa and Mastercard transaction processing via ff24 Payments
- E-commerce market in Europe is estimated at EUR450 billion
Fast Finance 24 Holding AG (FF24) today announces that ff24 Merchant Services GmbH, in which it holds a 90% stake through its US subsidiary Fast Finance Pay Corp., has signed two cooperation agreements with DECTA, a certified provider of payment processing solutions.
1) A cooperation agreement with DECTA that allows ff24 Payments to process Visa and Mastercard c2b transactions for its growing customer base of b2c users in all 27 countries of the European Union (“EU”). ff24 Payments is a B2B gateway provider for online merchants who need to collect online payments from consumers and subscribers who purchase products or subscribe to online services, information or entertainment.
2) A cooperation agreement between ff24 Payments, DECTA and the online retailer Ok.de to give Ok.de the opportunity to collect payments from Visa and Mastercard holders. Ok.de is a “freemium model” provider of secure, DLS-based instant messaging services, mobile telephony, free secure email and infotainment. In addition, with Ok.secure, Ok.de offers one of the world’s most secure and modern messenger services. About the German and European e-commerce market The German e-commerce market alone is estimated by Statista at the equivalent of 97 billion euros in 2021, making it the fifth largest single e-commerce market in the world. The same source estimates that the e-commerce market in the EU’s 27 Member States will exceed the equivalent of €500 billion within a few years.